va-Q-tec is nominated at the Asia-Pacific Bioprocessing Excellence Awards
va-Q-tec is number 1 in thermal packaging and rental solutions. For that reason the company has been nominated at the Asia-Pacific Bioprocessing Excellence Awards 2018 which will be held in conjunction with the Biologistics World Asia 2018 conference event. va-Q-tec is nominated in several categories such as “Best Temperature-Controlled Packaging Solution Provider Award”. va-Q-tec will attend the conference for the first time and will present its passive thermal packaging solutions. Biologistics World Asia conference is the only event in the Asia-Pacific region that focuses on logistics and supply chain of biopharmaceuticals. Please vote for us: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JD9KSYZ
Winners will be announced at the Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore on 31st January 2018. From the top entries, judges will cast their vote for each category, which will make up 30% of the final score. The remaining 70% of the final score will be determined by the voting results from the public or biologistics community.
For more information about the awards please visit: