In the field of aviation, our VIPs make perfect use of their advantages. Due to their highly efficient insulation performance, low weight and low thickness they offer countless possibilities to support the aviation industry, e.g. by contributing to the reduction of fuel consumption and emissions. By insulating the aircraft body, the interior can be maximized, thus increasing the space available for passengers or offering more seats.
Our technology was presented at the Chrystal Cabin Award 2020 in the category “Greener Cabin” in cooperation with Airbus.
- Cold chain storage extension
- More uniform temperature distribution leads to better food quality
- Lower operating costs
- No dry ice required with the use of PCMs for improved safety
- Sustainable solution due to less energy demand in operations
- Reduced energy consumption
- Less fuel consumed for cooling
- Downsizing and decentralizing of cooling units
– No need for complex cooling duct systems
– Less maintenance
– Lower operating costs
– Less total weight